Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well that's ballsy!

As mentioned in a previous post, my sister in laws wedding is July 25 th. My goal is to be below 200. Doing my best calculations possible, I will be hovering, give or take right around that. When I was at that weight before I was a size 18.

So, getting excited for the big event, I am already looking at dresses. I found one that I fell in love with that is on clearance at JCPenney. Here is the link:

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=50434&CatID=66582&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=1511a14&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=50434%7c50444%7c66582&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=26&CmCatId=504345044466582

Please let me know what you think. I love purple & black. And its not a formal wedding, so I think the dress will be great, as well as slimming with the waist line.

I've been eye-ing it for awhile, and today when looking for it I got scared when I couldn't find it, but I eventually did. This told me that I just need to buy it, so I did.

As long as I keep up the good work, which I really do anticipate, I think the dress will fit fine. I am not worried about it being too small when the date arrives. If for some reason it is too big then I get to buy another smaller dress. And who wouldn't want to do that???

3 comments:

  1. you have such an inspiring way to lose weight. thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great-looking dress, very much like the hot new styles being worn by our very stylish new First Lady. You'll look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! It seems to have all of the stuff that works... waistline, pattern (but smaller so it is not too loud), your favorite colors and it seems like it will be cooler and allow for some air circulation (important!)- great choice!

    ReplyDelete