Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stuck at home!

Tuesdays are my normal day off from work. At times, I will work overtime if it is available, but not today. Today I am stuck at home.

Today I am spending my day "waiting". Waiting on FedEx because I have to sign for a package, waiting on UPS for the same reason. Things we ordered decided to all come on the same day! Waiting for the insurance adjuster and roof guy to get here in about another hour ( which reminds me, I should change. I dont think wearing pj pants that are black with turqoise flowers and a rust colored t-shirt really go together!). Lets not forget waiting for the mail.

I should have gotten up earlier than what I did this morning ( but it felt goooood to get a couple hours extra sleep) and gone to Jazzercise. Jazzercise kicked my butt last night. But my fault for taking Hoodia before I went. I was so out of breath you woulda thought I was having an asthma attack. So of course the logical thing to do is go back for more, right? I did about a half hour dvd workout this afternoon, then the doorbell rang ( that would have been FedEx) and never got back into it. I figure I will get on the treadmill while my hubby is finishing the brakes on my Jeep this evening.

Weighed myself this morning...dare I say I have now lost 19 lbs ? YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment