Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moving along.....

So....
The scale finally moved down 2 lbs. YAY!!!! So now I have lost 18lbs. It's about FRIGGIN' time!!!!

I really needed something to get things moving. I remembered, about 80 lbs and 5 years ago, that I used to go to Jazzercise. So, last Tuesday, I took myself in and joined. WOW. I sweated like a pig. I went back for more on Wednesday and Thursday. Its definitely not the easiest thing for a now 254 lb woman, with my fat flying everywhere. But it will help, thats for sure. I'll be back again tomorrow, and maybe twice on Tuesday :)

The other thing I did was get some Hoodia Slimquick. I needed something to help speed up the metabolism, and this seems to be doing the trick. I got these on Friday. Since Friday, is when the numbers on the scale have been moving down. After 15 days of the scale not moving, I was willing to try anything if I thought I had a chance of moving the scale. It did. I'm happy.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. My husband and I went out to Outback Steakhouse. One of his favorites. I was relatively good. I had French Onion Soup - only ate half of it, had a salad with Fat Free French dressing. My entree was multi grain wild rice with grilled chicken and 5 grilled shrimp. Absolutely yummy! Then I cheated with what was supposed to be a small kids sundae....HA! We ordered a sundae for $1.99 each on the "Under 10" menu...this thing was HUGE!...But I ate 75% of it anyway! It was all worth it when I got on the scale this morning weighing 2 lbs less. Though I wont make a habit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment