Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hmmmm....That's strange!

My husband text messaged me yesterday afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go out for mexican food last night. How can I say no? I looooooooove Mexican Food. Infact he mustv'e been reading my mind, because just the day before I had asked my friend Sasha if she was up for Mexican food next Saturday. So, I figure I have a reason to celebrate with losing my first 20 lbs and all, so of course we went!

I had the tortilla chips they bring out as an appetizer and ordered their cheese sauce. I also had a Raspberry Margarita ( been AGES since I've had one - at least a year if not more). then for dinner I had a Chimichanga. I just realized that they didnt bring me the rice I asked for but that's ok. Probably a blessing in disguise. It was absolutely DELICIOUS. We were both so stuffed. I knew I would be paying for it today.

So this morning I got up and made breakfast for us. We had turkey sausage links and oatmeal whole grain pancakes. When my husband got up, and before we ate I weighed myself.

The scale said 250 lbs.

That is a 2 lb loss.

HUH?????

After gorging myself on Mexican food and having a Margarita?

Let's try that again.

So, I hop on again and the scale still says 250 lbs.

So I get off of it and decide to agree with it.

So, I've decided I should eat Mexican Food more often!

( I wish!)

1 comment:

  1. If you love Mexican food, perhaps you should check out my blog. Enjoyed your posting!

    ReplyDelete