Thursday, February 5, 2009

UGH!!!!! Those damn rolls!

So....last Friday I went out to O'Charleys with my husband. For those of you who dont know, it's a family restauraunt with really good food.

My intention was to order a salad, which I did. It was a huge grilled chicken salad with fat free honey mustard dressing. It was so big, I automatically asked the server for a to-go box so I could have the other half for lunch the next day.

But, where the trouble started was when they brought out the rolls. I forgot about the rolls. The butter is this cinnamon concoction that is just sooooooo delicious. I had 4.

Yeah, sooooo NOT fat free, guilt free or free of ANYTHING.

This set me back. I was down 16 lbs before this fateful day, then it was 14 lbs. Finally now, I am back at 16 lbs.

I am really longing for that 17 lbs loss, I need to see some movement on the scale - and not in the wrong direction! I cant say that I hit a plateau, I HAVE lost, but I just lost what I already lost!

So frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment