Sunday, March 8, 2009

Same Poop. Different Day.

Haven't written in a while, but really nothing has been happening. I have been hovering around the same 24-25 lb weight loss. I dont feel that I am at a plateau, because this week I just have not given it my all. My eating habits did not change, I still ate healthy, but only exercised a couple times this week. This week will be different, I have had enough of staying stagnate !

I am enjoying fitting into clothes that are a size smaller. People are starting to notice, too. I have a whole wardrobe of clothes for every size down to a 14 hanging in my closet. So there will be no worries in that department. Quite a few still have tags on them. Hopefully I can report a drop in my next entry.

In the meantime, please keep my step sisters family in your prayers. Her father in law passed away a month ago due to cancer, and her mother in law was found dead in her home yesterday. I can only imagine how her husband must be feeling during this time.

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment