Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30+ lbs & a funeral....

Yes, it has been awhile....so sorry. So much going on.

First the sad news, my uncle lost his battle with cancer. He lived in Indiana, so I didnt see him too often, it has been a few years, and I can tell you that if my family wasnt in the room for the viewing, I wouldv'e thought I was in the wrong place. They almost had a closed casket, that is how totally different and awful he looked, due to the cancer ravaging just about every organ in his body. So sad....Rest in Peace, Uncle Roger.

On the morning of the viewing, which was a week ago yesterday, I hopped on my friend, the scale. She told me that I lost my first 30 pounds! I was ecstatic! Since then I have lost 4 more lbs. I am just about at the weight I was when I got married. Still a heffer, but at least my wedding ring should fit again soon!



www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Weight Loss Tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment