Thursday, January 29, 2009

So...Ive been meaning to write.

I have, really.

I am happy to report I have been doing really well, and I am at a total weight loss of 16 lbs. Not too shabby for less than a months work. Ive stayed focused, ate right, and I am on the treadmill at least once a day.

www.my-calorie-counter.com The webs free Fat Counter


I watch "Diet Tribe" on Monday nights on Lifetime as well as "The Biggest Loser" on Tuesday nights on NBC for inspiration. I even replay episodes of 'The Biggest Loser" online while I am on the treadmill. This seems to help better than listening to music. I am also reading. My current book is "Tales from the Scale" by Erin J. Shea. So far, a very good and funny read.

Seemed to have a little more time to focus on my weight than normal these past couple days, as there was a nice snowstorm dumped over Columbus. So, I took my own personal snowday. Being from Chicago, where people were used to the snow, I did not have many, so I am taking whats coming to me. I deserve snow days just as much as the next person, who cares that I am almost 39! Its even better for me, as I dont have to make them up later.

With The Superbowl this weekend and a tormentful doctors appointment on Tuesday, I will have more to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment